GDPR Information clause on personal data processing
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement ofsuch data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as GDPR), I hereby inform
- The Administrator of your personal data is: Alicja Majer Katowice Guide
- The administrator has appointed a person responsible for supervising the processing of personal data, who can be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, by sending correspondence to the address indicated above.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator (in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 letter c GDPR)
b) tasks carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the administrator (in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 letter e GDPR),
c) a contract to which the data subject is a party, or actions at the request of the data subject, prior to concluding the contract (in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 letter b GDPR),
d) consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes (in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 letter a GDPR).
- Personal data may be transferred to authorized employees of Alicja Majer Katowice Guide and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, which make such a request based on an appropriate legal basis or with which Alicja Majer Katowice Guide has concluded a contract, in particular: companies, postal operators, local government units, law firms, etc.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for implementation of goals indicated in point 3, and later for the period demanded by the law.
- Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has appropriate rights resulting from GDPR:
a) the right to access personal data,
b) the right to request correction of personal data,
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data,
d) the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data,
e) the right to transfer personal data,
f) the right to file a complaint,
g) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your personal data is a condition for entering into an agreement on co-operation with the company.
- If you believe that the Data Administrator’s processing violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal date is not transferred to other countries except for the legal provisions.
- Personal data is not profiled.